Spill Cleanup Response
Speak to someone about your waste management
Cleanway’s 24 Hour Emergency Spill Cleanup Response Service
Cleanway’s spill cleanup response system will ensure that your business can respond quickly and effectively to any spill incident, be it oil, paint or other dangerous chemical. We are on call 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
We have a 24-hour emergency number for immediate service (Number: 0411 603 683) and experienced staff trained to deal with even the most hazardous chemical spills. Remember time is a critical factor to ensure that the spill is an inconvenience rather than a disaster. We are fully EPA certified and can advise on the most appropriate course of action for your particular situation.
If a spill occurs, it is essential that you get expert assistance. Do not put yourself or your staff at risk trying to clean up a toxic spill if you do not have the right equipment or the required training.
The government approved process is to:
- Clear the area;
- Without putting anyone at risk, identify the spill to the greatest extent possible.
- Type of material(s) in spill
- Amount of material in the spill
- Are there multiple materials and are they incompatible
- Has the spill stopped?
- Assess the health of persons affected
- Call 000 if necessary
- Inform the EPA if the spill threatens the environment.
- Contact Cleanway on 0411 603 683.
Cleanway’s spill cleanup response comprises:
- Dispatch of unit within the hour
- Containment of the spill
- Removal of spill and other contaminated material
- High-pressure cleaning
- Disposal of all waste, compliant with regulations.